Proud Mary Coffee - Melbourne Sourdough Subscription (Pickup Only)
We're world-renowned for the amazing food we serve up in our Collingwood Cafe. We bake all our own bread inhouse.
It's such good bread, even Heston Blumenthal loves to crunch into our loaves when he is in town!
You can now get our amazing hand-crafted loaves at home, via our brand new Bread Subscription.
Yes, it's like Netflix, but for bread. We know. Genius.
Here's how it works:
- Choose your preferred loaf; White Country Style or Seeded Wholewheat
- Pop into Aunty Peg's on Saturday mornings to pick up your loaf
- When will I get charged? Wednesday
- When can I pick up my first order? After the first Wednesday charge
- How often can I collect my loaf? Weekly, every Saturday
- When is my loaf baked? We bake fresh, daily
- Can I get it sliced? Yep, just select when placing the order (20mm slices)
- How big is each loaf? About 800g
- What goes into each loaf? Australian flour + love
- Can I grab more than one loaf? Yes, change the quantity above
- Can I skip a week anytime? Yes, anytime, just be sure to do it before the Wednesday charge goes through
- Can I can cancel anytime? Yes, but cancel before Wednesday
- Is there a minimum subscription? No, 1 week or 1 year, we're cool
- Why don't you deliver? Courier drivers are a little heavy-handed for our delicate crusty goodness
- What if I can't pick up on a Saturday? We'll hold it until the end of Sunday
- Where do I pick up from? Aunty Peg's 9am-5pm, 200 Wellington St, Collingwood, 3066