Proud Mary Coffee - WEEKLY: Angel Wings Subscription
- BUTTERY, CARAMEL, CREME BRÛLÉE, SILKY MOUTHFEEL, PEACH, BALANCED
- 🇬🇹JOSUE MORALES, 🇸🇻MARIA PACAS, 🇨🇷 ALBERTO AND DIEGO GUARDIA
- 🇬🇹GUATEMALA / 🇸🇻EL SALVADOR / 🇨🇷COSTA RICA
Receive 250g of Angel Wings dispatched from the roastery every Wednesday so that you can enjoy a homemade coffee everyday (250g = 15 brews)!
Angel Wings is a composition of fresh seasonal Central American coffees hailing from Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
We work personally with all our producers and exporters; Josue Morales in Guatemala, Maria Pacas in El Salvador and Alberto and Diego Guardia at Hacienda Sonora, Costa Rica. Our close connection to these people mean that they spend the whole year producing coffee especially for us so we can craft it into something incredible back at home.
There is a huge respect between us and the farmers who produce our coffee. We trust in their skill to produce a well cultivated and processed coffee year after year. As a result, we take pride in representing and sharing the important relationship and link between producer and roaster.
- What's the bag size? 250g
- How many cups is that? About 15 brews
- Shipping date? Every Wednesday
- Charge date? Every Sunday
- Is there a minimum subscription? Nope
- Can I ship to a PO Box? Not at the moment, sorry!
- Can I pause my subscription? Yes, login here once you've purchased
- How do I cancel? Login here, or email us, pop in to Aunty Peg's or give us a call
If there are any other queries in relation to coffee, brewing or delivery services please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com