Collingwood Coffee College - Inside the Coffee Machine
Is your coffee tasting oily and rubbery? It could be that your coffee equipment is missing out on some valuable maintenance that can be done in-house. Join Jennifer, our resident tech for this 2.5-hour professional development course where you learn how the major parts of the machine and grinder work together and how you can replace seals, springs, shower screens and diagnose common issues with espresso equipment to keep serving tasty coffee and elongate the life of your equipment.
During this class you will learn:
- What takes place between the tap and the group head.
- How different types of grinder burrs affect coffee flavour and extraction.
- Learn how to replace common parts of the coffee equipment: seals, showers, springs, grinder blades (Mazzer Robur, EK).
- The value of and how to introduce a regular cleaning and maintenance regime.
- To troubleshoot common issues that you experience.
Invest now to save future time and money!
A 2.5-hour workshop that is facilitated by resident tech-aficionado, Jennifer who has made it her mission to navigate her way through a variety of equipment so that she can support our customers.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
We have no minimum numbers for any of our workshops, once you have registered, be assured that the workshop will go ahead.