Collingwood Coffee College - Barista Path 1
Welcome to the Barista Path 1, hosted at Collingwood Coffee College, the education hub of Proud Mary Coffee.
Barista Path 1 is the foundation of becoming a coffee expert.
We offer a 4-hour course that will get you well on the way with the skills and knowledge of espresso, extracting a house-blend recipe to taste balanced, followed by the technical skills required to replicate and produce even-extraction, milk texturing and serving a finished product for customers or yourself.
You will be making delicious, creamy lattes in 4-hours.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify ingredients and quantities that underpin a good house-blend recipe for espresso to achieve balance in strength and extraction.
- Season equipment and manage the 3-variables to dial in your recipe and achieve even extraction and desirable balance in the cup.
- Texture milk with 2-steps and achieve shiny, micro-foam ideal for integrating with espresso.
- Integrate milk with crema to pour a finished product.
- Introduce and demonstrate regular cleaning and maintenance.
Proud Mary Coffee Roasters is committed to our people by bringing education to the centre of all we facilitate.
Delivered by our internal trainers who will provide a learning environment where you can try, test and clarify brewing espresso coffee, milk texturing and putting it all into action! Each workshop will provide you with resources to take home and enable you to keep practising!
To ensure maximum time and attention per learner, CCC allocate 4-spaces per workshop and deliver regular sessions to provide flexibility for your schedule.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
We have no minimum numbers for any of our workshops, once you have registered, be assured that the workshop will go ahead.