Proud Mary Coffee - FORTNIGHTLY: Ghost Rider Subscription
- BIG BUTTERY AND CREAMY BODY, SYRUPY THICK, JAMMY, RED GRAPE, STEWED APRICOT
- 🇧🇷BRAZIL / 🇪🇹ETHIOPIA
Receive 250g of Ghost Rider dispatched from the roastery every second Wednesday so that you can enjoy a homemade coffee everyday for 2 weeks (250g = 15 brews)!
Natural processed coffees only. Sweet, sugary and textural through milk. Big fruity flavours served black.
Ghost Rider is comprised of two naturally processed fruit driven coffees.The Brazil Divisia Natural will add a big buttery and structured body with a creamy texture in the cup. Moreover, being a natural process this coffee is supported by soft yellow fruits (pear, peach, apricot). The Ethiopian natural will compliment the blend with a big syrupy sweetness in the cup. Big red currants, tangy apricot and a winey element. Always a favourite whether you are a milk or black coffee drinker.
- What's the bag size? 250g
- How many cups is that? About 12 double shot espressos
- Shipping date? Every second Wednesday
- Charge date? Every second Monday
- Is there a minimum subscription? Nope
- Can I ship to a PO Box? Not at the moment, sorry!
- Can I pause my subscription? Yes, login here once you've purchased
- How do I cancel? Login here, or email us, pop in to Aunty Peg's or give us a call
If there are any other queries in relation to coffee, brewing or delivery services please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org